Freudenberg Industrial Services' Data Privacy Declaration
Freudenberg Industrial Services’ websites may contain links to websites of other companies to which this data protection declaration does not apply. The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of your data is the responsibility of the respective operators. For more information, please see their data protection information.
Last updated: February 1, 2021
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The party responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Freudenberg Industrial Services GmbH
Phone: + 49 (0) 40 - 669 89-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 40 - 669 89-101
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
legitimis group GmbH
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
Phone: +49 2202 28 941-0
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and perhaps your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data created in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual aspects of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to personal data concerning you:
• The right to information,
• The right to correction or deletion,
• The right to limitation of processing,
• The right to oppose processing,
• The right to have the data transferred.
(2) You also have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you don’t register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• The IP address
• The date and time of the request
• The time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• The content of the request (specific page)
• The access status/HTTP status code
• The amount of data transferred in each case
• The website that the request comes from
• The browser
• The operating system and its interface
• The language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They help make the Internet more user-friendly and effective overall.
4. Other functions and offers on our website
(1) Besides the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. Here, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary, in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing your data.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to our advertising by sending an email to: email@example.com
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address after you register in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you confirm your wish to receive the newsletter, we will store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. This data is stored solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Furthermore, we store your IP addresses and the times upon registration and confirmation in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
(3) The following fields are mandatory for sending the newsletter: name, surname, company, e-mail address and language.
After we received your confirmation, we will save this data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. Your entries in the fields “company” and “surname” help us to avoid duplicates in the system. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe to the newsletter. You can cancel your subscription by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details you’ll find in the imprint on Dichtomatik’s website.